Signature Series - Savannah
Gracefully reeded, taper top balusters in a series of graduated lengths for architecturally correct stair design. Matching reeded newels for use in both post-to-post or over-the-post stair configuration. Elegant, refined appearance. Patented design. (U.S. Patent #D344, 143)
- Product Numbers:2315 Series
- Wood Species:Poplar
- Width:1 ¾"
- Lengths:31, 35, 37, 39, 41, 43, 41LB
- Characteristic:Reeded, taper top
- Product Numbers:3300 Series
- Wood Species:Oak, Maple
- Size:3 ½" Base
- Characteristics:Complementary design with reeded detail. Post-to-Post newels feature a smooth ball top.
- Types Available:Post-to-Post
with various sized Block
Tops (5", 10", 13"). Over-the-Post with Pin Tops and Square Bases, and Volute Newels with round bases. Adjustable Volute Newel also available.
Cambridge 6110 Solid Handrail with 7100 Series Fittings
Newport 6510 Solid Handrail with 7500 Series Fittings
Bending Rail, Starting Steps, Treads, Risers, Accessories & Trim.
This product can be custom ordered in several other wood species. Stair Parts stocks Hard White Maple, Northern Red Oak, Mahogany, Cherry and Poplar.
Interior use only. Product should be stored indoors in dry environment.
Poplar product should be primed and painted. Refer to local Building Codes for handrail heights.