Stair Parts Legal Notices
- Thank you for visiting our site. By visiting our site, you are legally bound by the terms and conditions listed below, and regulations that apply to Internet and World Wide Web usage.
- This site and its contents are copyrighted. Do not use anything within the site without written permission. Do not distribute, modify transmit, reuse, re-post any site material, including text, images, for public or commercial purposes without written permission.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all material contained on this site, we assume no liability or responsibility for omissions or errors on the site.
- Neither the web developers, nor Stair Parts, are liable for any damages suffered, including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising from your access to, or use of, the Stair Parts web site. Everything provided on the site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kid, either expressed or implied. Please check your local jurisdictions for exclusions, restriction or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Anything you post or disclose on our site becomes the property of Stair Parts, Inc. Any ideas, concepts, know-how's, or techniques disclosed become ours to develop, manufacture or market as we see fit.
- Pictures used on the site belong to Stair Parts, Inc. or the photo is being used with permission. Download for personal use only. Commercial use of any photography is with written permission only.
- Trademarks, Patent Numbers, Logos, and service marks are either owned by Stair Parts or used with permission. Moving, altering, or disturbing the trademarks, logos, patent numbers, service marks or our property or the property of others on this web site may result in prosecution.
- Links on this web site are for your convenience. Visit at your own risk.
- While visiting our website, your privacy will be respected unless you post material that a law enforcement agency considers a criminal offense, or libelous. We willfully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court that requires our assistance in ascertaining who posted threatening or libelous material on our site.
- This page and this site are subject to change at any time; and, visitors to our site will be bound by the changes.
Stair Parts will attempt to safeguard your personal information. We will limit the collection and use of personal information to only that which is necessary to administer our business.
It is our practice to link only to other sites that share our high standards and respect for your privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites. In order to continually improve our products and services; we collect information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Only Stair Parts, Inc uses this information. We do not rent, sell or transmit personal information to other organizations.